On Orders Of $200
CURRENT BUILD TIME TAKE ABOUT 12-18 WEEKS!
When shipping a firearm in for Gunsmith work please send the package addressed, ATTN Firearm Coordinator with instructions for the build. Due to limited space, please do not send your shotgun in with a hard or soft case. Send the firearm in a box with padding. If a case is sent you will be charged for shipping the case back to you, WE DO NOT HAVE ROOM TO STORE YOUR SHOTGUN WITH A CASE!
When buying a firearm brand new thru Taran Tactical Innovations, we will need YOU to contact your local FFL to have them send over their FFL information to us for shipping. Send the FFL to Info@tarantactical.com with this in the subject, “FFL for Customer Name”.
When sending in a Firearm for gunsmith work, please put with your contact information and a copy of your invoice in with your firearm. If we do not know anything about the firearm or there is no invoice for the firearm we will send it back to the return address the same day we received it.
THIS IS A GUNSMITH PACKAGE. DOES NOT INCLUDE FIREARM.
Complete package build includes:
- Lightened Bolt Carrier.
- Trigger Job, 3lbs taken off factory trigger.
- Extractor and Barrel modifications to prevent jams.
- TTI Custom Lifter/Shell Carrier.
- Tune and polish shell catch.
- Tune and polish carrier latch.
- Forearm stippling.
- Straight Stock Stippling.
- Recoil Pad modified (eliminates snagging on clothing).
- Cheek pad for a comfortable cheek weld on Pistol Grip stock.
- TTI Ultimate Safety.
- TTI Oversized Bolt Release.
- TTI Springs Package to enhance reliability with low recoil loads.
- +2 extension for total of 7 rounds and tuned spring (Those with state magazine tube exceptions will receive the necessary mag tube length to remain compliant with state regulations).
- TTI Ultimate Charging Handle.
- Test Firing with 00 buckshot and slugs.
- Sling Plates, Front and Rear.
- Match Saver (optional).
- Deburr and polish carrier window notch.
To place your order, please contact us with inquiries to availability and current turnaround time. When purchasing our rifles, we will require a copy of a FFL for the firearm to be shipped to, and any other specifics necessary to the build.
*Shotguns are tested with Federal Field & Target Multi-Purpose Load (3 Dram, 1 1/8 oz, 7 1/2 Shot) and Remington Managed-Recoil Slugger Rifled Slug (2 /34 length, 1200 Velocity, 1 oz. weight)*
No coupon codes or discount codes are valid on firearm or gunsmithing packages.