On Orders Of $200
TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights Set for GLOCK
*WILL COME WITH BOTH RED & GREEN FIBER OPTIC RODS*
- 1/16 allen key.
- POA/POI set at 15 yards for Full Sized Glocks using 124 grain ammo. If you put the sights on another Glock (Sub compact/compact) the POA/POI will change since the sight ratio has changed. Figure out what your given POA/POI is for other Glock models and remember it. Take into account what type ammo you are using, different grain and bullet weight can change the bullets flight path.
- The TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for GLOCK were designed to the specifications of Taran Butler and Robert Vogel for the optimum sight picture and brightest fiber optic front sight possible.
- The fiber optic dot has been moved up to the very top of the front sight so the shooter doesn't get confused with shooting off the top of the dot or a big, thick blade sitting above it, which can cause the shooter to shoot either too high or too low.
- The fiber optic bar is NOT partially embedded into the floor of the sight, which means more light reaches a greater portion of the circumference of the rod.
- Our shiny, stainless steel screw reflects even more light right to the middle of the rod.
- As an added bonus, the front sight is designed to also be compatible with the GLOCK factory screw in case it is dropped or lost at the time of installation.
- The front of the rear sight is angled to allow one-handed charging from your belt, pants, or any other object.
- The front sight is .235" tall and .115" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
- The rear is .245" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance.
- Rear serrations cut down on glare. Both front and rear sights are billet stainless steel coated with Diamond Black Ion Bond (95 Rockwell hardness) for the highest level of rust resistance and the strongest finish.
Taran tactical fiber optic sights
Posted by Unknown on Feb 5th 2018
Just replaced my trijicon hds for taran fiber optic sights. The fiber is extremely bright when light hits it. For me it's easier to get on target now without the rear sight post having dots. It's functional and looks great.
Great sight picture
Posted by Tom Brown on Feb 1st 2018
Easy to install as with all Glock sigts. Sight picture is amazing and a plus since you recieve both green and red rods to choose which you prefer.
Thanks TTI for a top of the line, resonably priced product.
Posted by Hunter on Jan 31st 2018
Installed my sights this evening and headed to the gun range. The sights did not need any filing to fit the Glock dovetail, it was a perfect fit right out of the box. The sights were also well regulated, no need for messing around with front sight height.The small diameter fiber optic gathered plenty of light and were plenty bright inside the gun range They will be really bright outdoors. Great sight picture for speed and thin front post for good accuracy.These sights are just what I was looking for. 5 stars easy!
Nice tight sight picture with bright front sight
Posted by Tom K. on Jan 11th 2018
As title reads. Great quality sights with nice sight picture. Put them on my rtf2 g17 and love them so far.
Best freaking sights ever!!!!!
Posted by Jake Knudson on Jan 6th 2018
The sights came in the mail earlier then expected and they work better and I can pick up the sight picture faster then anything I've ever used. The sights did come a little scratched but I'm not a nazi when it comes to looks if your gun doesn't have scratches then your not shooting enough.......I put about 1000 to 1500 rounds a month down range and these sights make the experience of shooting in gereral much more fun when you can run faster and more accurate then before. Sights are on my glock 34 as a replacement for a set of Dawson precision sights the TTI sights are far better then Dawson
Agreed, 5 stars if it wasn’t for the chips/dings to rear sight!
Posted by Jason on Dec 20th 2017
I had the same experience as Chris below. For $100 after shipping I wasn’t expecting the rear sights to have chips and dings all over it. Without all the damage I would have given it 5 stars. I don't know if they left TTI that way or if the chips/dings happened during shipping because the sights were not sufficiently protected for shipping. I wrote an email to TTI but have not received a response.
Posted by KM on Nov 1st 2017
Overall the sights are great. Would give 5 stars but for the price the sights did arrive with some scratches but no dings or chips as some people have experienced.
5 stars if it wasn’t for the chips/dings to rear sight!
Posted by Chris on Oct 6th 2017
I like how narrow the front sights are and having the choice between green and red fiber inserts. Unfortunately, for $100 after shipping I wasn’t expecting the rear sights to have chips and dings all over it. Without all the damage I would have given it 5 stars. Am I the only one who has had these issues?
Posted by email@example.com on Oct 3rd 2017
For me they're the perfect setup. The tall thin front sight is not too tall or too thin. It feels like my eyes line them up much faster in the rear notch. For fast sight picture the fiber optic is like a red dot since they put it so close to the top of the sight. The sights work for precision and hosing.
Another Great Product!
Posted by JTM on Jul 19th 2017
These are well built sights. The quality is excellent, and I believe the design is simplistic and perfect. Keep it up TTI!!