On Orders Of $200
Competition Magwell for 2011
Taran Tactical Innovations Competition Magazine Well for 2011 provides the ultimate in reloading performance for your pistol. CNCd from Stainless Steal right here in America, our one-piece push pin design offers premium performance without the irritation of a two piece design. Forward ergonomic relief cuts provide comfort, while a rather large underside funnel to help increases the speed and success of quick reloads. 2.2 ounces of stainless steel provides weight for balance.
- Stainless Steel 2.2oz quality craftsmanship to provide weight and help improve your reloads.
- One piece design removes the hassle of losing parts.
- Main Spring Housing Pin is included to secure the magwell to the firearm.
- Massive funnel increases the accuracy of reloads.
- Underside cuts allow for retention and functionality with all current basepad extensions.
Great fit, great upgrade.
Posted by Patrick B. on Nov 22nd 2017
No surprise but this magwell ends up being three bears., just right for my 2011 for three gun. My stock 2011 Marauder comes with the "tactical" magwell. Occasionally the finger groves would occasionally catch the mag feed lips now and then during reloads.
With the TTI 2011 Magwell it does away with the finger groves. The size is just a bit bigger than the STI "tactical", also since it's made of steel it adds a bit of weight to the grip which gives the gun a balance that is improved over stock IMO. It is also the price is on point and may even be the lowest price point in the category.
Short of it actually shooting better for me, I can't really think of a way to make it better. Hence 5 stars.