On Orders Of $200
Always Enjoy Free Shipping On Orders Of $200
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 - 100 and get $30.00 off
IMPORTANT: This item requires shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer. 2A Armament requires the purchaser of this product to contact their FFL dealer and have them email a copy of the FFL to email@example.com. Please have the FFL dealer include the purchasers name and/or the web order # in the subject line. We are unable to ship orders without this information.
The XANTHOS-lite was developed to give the end user a lightweight solution for the popular “large frame” 308 (LR308/SR-25) pattern of firearms. The XANTHOS-lite is geared towards the user who want’s quality material, design, and functionality in a large frame build. The XANTHOS-lite shares the common DPMS HIGH standard for rail height, and will accept most accessories on the market. The lightening cuts on the top of the receiver feature a tapered design to give aftermarket rails a seamless look from receiver to rail. Features such as a tensioning screw, and screw in pin for the bolt release are also included. A generous magazine well aids in reloading. The XANTHOS-lite is sold as a matched set. If you are wanting to build a second upper for your rifle, uppers are now available individually.
- 3-D Machined from U.S.A. Certified 7075-T6 plate aluminum
- Pocketed design reduces weight, and enhances appearance
- Forward assist has been removed from upper to reduce weight
- Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Integrated and lightened trigger guard
- Machined T-Markings and logo for a clean appearance
- Tapered charging handle ramp to eliminate unsightly wear marks
- DPMS HIGH standard rail height
- Barrel nut threads: 1 7/16" - 16 UN-3A
- Integrated tensioning screw guaranties a tight fit (included)
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type3 class2)
- Weight: (16oz total) Stripped upper and lower combined
- Compatible with most accessories on the market
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-LFRS-1)
Awesome deal for a great product
Posted by Scott on Apr 2nd 2020
This is a great foundation or a light weight AR10. While I assembled my rifle Josh and Roman were a great help with answering my questions. Be careful when choosing your parts because as stated at the bottom of the description not all parts will fit perfectly together like they would with a AR15. Thanks to the whole TTI team. I just bought another receiver set so I can build a 6.5 Creedmoor this time!