On Orders Of $200
CURRENT LEAD TIME: 2-8 WEEKS
Not For Sale in California
*Product sold as is - No custom orders *
*When buying a firearm brand new through Taran Tactical Innovations, we will need YOU to contact your local FFL to have them send over their FFL information to us for shipping. Send the FFL to Firearms@tarantactical.com with this in the subject, “FFL for Customer Name”.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, complete AR receiver or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
1. A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
2. 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
The Taran Tactical Innovations Gen 5 G34 Carry Optics Combat Master will dominate the Carry Optics Division.
Taran Tactical Innovations G34 Gen 5 Carry Optics Combat Master | Platinum Stainless Finish
- 9mm 23+1
- 4 Mags with Base Pads - Choose base pad color
- Combat Master Slide Cuts
- Large Top Window Cut
- Glock MOS Optic Mounting System
- Trijicon RMR Type 2
- Platinum Ionbonded Slide Finish
- 5.31 Inch Bronze Ionbonded Barrel
- Grand Master Grip Texture (Silicon Carbide)
- Accelerator Cut
- Gives the shooter more control with support hand
- Single Undercut
- Gives the shooter a higher purchase on the the grip
- Reduced Power Magazine Release Spring
- Helps increase reloading speed
- Glock Oversized Magazine Release Button
- TTI Fiber Optic Co-Witness Sights (RMR Only)
- TTI Grand Master Competition Trigger Job
- Stainless Steel Guide Rod with Reduced Weight Recoil Spring
- Grip Plug Insert
- TTI Carbon Fiber Striker Plate
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov