On Orders Of $200
PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO SHIPPING IN YOUR OWN Ruger PC9 TO GET GUNSMITHING WORK DONE. SINCE WE ARE LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA, WE CAN NOT WORK ON CERTAIN Ruger PC9 MODEL FIREARMS.
*When buying a firearm brand new through Taran Tactical Innovations, we will need YOU to contact your local FFL to have them send over their FFL information to us for shipping. Send the FFL to Firearms@tarantactical.com with the following subject line, “FFL for Customer Name”.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, complete AR receiver or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
1. A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
2. 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
This Ruger PC9 will come with a Taccom Magwell, Taccom over sized mag release, Taccom oversized bolt release and two Glock OEM 30 rounders with Taran Tactical Innovations +10 basepads (as shown in the photo above).
Optional: Holosun Hs510c +$250
Practical and versatile, the Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine is ideal for any shooter, from novice to experienced. Built to excel in a number of roles from plinking or competitions to home or personal defense, the PC Carbine™ is highly configurable and compact, making it the perfect portable companion to match with many pistols.
The Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm features interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Other features include a 16.12" threaded, fluted barrel, and a black synthetic stock. Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
Uniquely designed for use with a variety of magazines, the PC Carbine features an easily interchangeable magazine well system that allows the rifle to accept common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. This new rifle also features a dead blow action with a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise.
Similar to the popular 10/22 Takedown® rifle, the PC Carbine is designed for quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.Firearm Features
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9® magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- 1/2"-28 threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2'' spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs for rapid sling attachment and forward mounted accessory rail to allow for a variety of under-barrel accessories such as lights or lasers. The grip features a proprietary texture for enhanced control.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-milled from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal