On Orders Of $200
CURRENT ESTIMATED BUILD TIME: APPROX. 20-30 WEEKS
*When buying a firearm brand new through Taran Tactical Innovations, we will need YOU to contact your local FFL to have them send over their FFL information to us for shipping. Send the FFL to Firearms@tarantactical.com with the following subject line - “FFL for Customer Name”.*
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers.
Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms.
Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer.
The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, complete AR receiver or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
1. A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
2. 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
*OPTIC NOT INCLUDED*
CA COMPLIANT VERSION | 10 Round Fixed Magazine
Taran Tactical Innovations Rifle TR-1 Ultralight
Ultralight: 6.4 lbs without optic.
- TTI Lower Receiver
- Vltor MUR-1 Upper Receiver
- BCM KMR Alpha 13" forearm with a BCM QD Sling Mount and 3" Rail
- PRI Compensator and BCM Gas Block
- BCM TTI Exclusive Collapsible Stock
- Hiperfire 24 3G, 2lb Custom Match Fit Trigger
- TTI Ionbonded Lightweight BCG
- TTI Lightspeed Buffer Spring
- TTI 5.56 Proprietary Fluted Chrome Bore and Chamber 14.5" Match Barrel Made by BCM with Pinned and Welded Compensator (16 inch overall length)
- BCM Extended Gunfighter Charging Handle
- 10 Round Fixed Magazine | MagLatch/10 Round P-Mag
Requires FFL for purchase, please contact us with the proper FFL for delivery.
Please contact us with inquiries prior to ordering. When purchasing our rifles, we will require a copy of a FFL for the firearm to be shipped.
No coupon codes or discount codes are valid on firearm or gunsmithing packages.
MagLatch F.N.G.R. has not been approved by the CA DOJ. This device is designed to conform to the law as written in SB-880/AB 1135, which defines “fixed magazine” to mean an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.