On Orders Of $200
TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights Set for Glock
*COMPLETE SIGHT SET WILL COME WITH FIBER OPTIC ROD OF CHOSEN COLOR. INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS WILL NOT INCLUDE FIBER OPTIC.*
Replacement Fiber Optic - https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/replacement-fiber-optic-rod/
- The front sight is .235" tall and .115" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
- Made for double stack Glocks.
- 1/16 allen key.
- POA/POI set at 15 yards for Full Sized Glocks using 124 grain ammo. If you put the sights on another Glock (Sub compact/compact) the POA/POI will change since the sight ratio has changed. Figure out what your given POA/POI is for other Glock models and remember it. Take into account what type ammo you are using, different grain and bullet weight can change the bullets flight path.
- The TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for GLOCK were designed to the specifications of Taran Butler and Robert Vogel, for optimum sight picture and the brightest fiber optic front sight possible.
- The fiber optic dot has been moved up to the very top of the front sight so that the shooter will not get confused with shooting off the top of the dot or a big/thick blade sitting above it - Which can cause the shooter to shoot either too high or too low.
- The fiber optic bar is NOT partially embedded into the floor of the sight. That means that more light reaches a greater portion of the circumference of the rod.
- Our shiny, stainless steel screw, reflects even more light right to the middle of the rod.
- As an added bonus, the front sight is designed to also be compatible with the GLOCK factory screw in case it is dropped or lost at the time of installation.
- The front of the rear sight is angled to allow one-handed charging from your belt, pants, or any other object.
- The rear is .245" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance.
- Rear serrations cut down on glare. Both front and rear sights are billet stainless steel coated with Diamond Black Ion Bond (95 Rockwell hardness) for the highest level of rust resistance and the strongest finish.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 76 | Next
Posted by Jeremiah Buerke on May 5th 2021
One thing I have come to discover is that Glock make great guns however their sight not so much! I really like the design of the TTI sights! The front sight is bright and easy to find during fast shooting! The rear sights are simple and not busy so they don’t draw your attention from the front sight. The thin front sight also make hitting 10in steel at up to 100 yard easy and consistent! Great product! Thank you!
Posted by Rick Salinas on Apr 29th 2021
I get fast sight recognition and alignment.
Great Fiber Optic Sights
Posted by Phillip on Apr 5th 2021
These are my first fiber optic sights, I have only used the stock sights on my Glock 19 and Glock 34. I put these sights on my Glock 34 for competitions and have seen great improvements in my sight/target acquisition, accuracy, and follow on shots. POI is spot with my POA. I would recommend these for competitions shooting.
Great sights for Glock 34 - Easy to acquire for older eyes
Posted by Danny Y. on Feb 18th 2021
The smaller front sight and larger rear allows for more sunlight to make it easier for older eyes. The gaps between the front sight from the rear helps in faster target acquisition. These sights have the same dimensions on my CZ Shadow 2.
I originally had Trujicon sights and I could not see the sunlight through the rear. The front sight was too large and got washed out. I would suggest green fiber for daylight - ti just opens up. The red seems to get washed out in the sunlight.
Posted by Bill B on Jan 28th 2021
I installed these on a G19 to replace Trijicon XR night sights. The Trijicon sights were really good however the rear sight had very sharp edges and was ruining clothing as this is my daily carry. The TTI sights are very easy to install, had them set up in about 15 mins. Sight picture is awesome and the front fiber optics screams when presenting. Almost want to replace all my Glock pistol sights with the TTI sights now
Great sights and easy to install
Posted by blcouch on Sep 15th 2020
I already had a set on my G34. I recently got a .22LR conversion kit and decided to put a set on that so my training will be as close as possible to my full bore gun Excellent sights and very intuitive.
Great fiber sight
Posted by Dan on Jul 2nd 2020
Purchased this for a Glock 34 I just picked up for my birthday. Much better than the plastic Glock sights. Haven’t had a chance to shoot with them yet but fit and finish are top notch.
Miss a Shot? Buy These Sights
Posted by Sal on Jun 2nd 2020
Part of the must have Taran Trinity – Trigger job, Sights and Guide Rod. Glock sights work. TTI’s Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights work better. Much, much better. Quality craftsmanship, precise fit, and improved performance. I purchased this set for my production Glock 17 and loved them so much I ordered a another set for my Glock 34 MOS. These sights just work! Consistent indexing, and improved accuracy even at speed. Love these sights!
Posted by Unknown on Apr 9th 2020
Love Taran Sights. Installed on my Glock 22 Limited gun. Haven't been able to go shoot due to quarantine.
Posted by John on Nov 19th 2019
I have another brand that is real similar but prefer Tarran Tactical sites, I do shoot better with this style of site will be purchasing more in the future. Thanks for a Great Product.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 76 | Next