On Orders Of $200
TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights Set for GLOCK
*WILL COME WITH BOTH RED & GREEN FIBER OPTIC RODS*
- 1/16 allen key.
- POA/POI set at 15 yards for Full Sized Glocks using 124 grain ammo. If you put the sights on another Glock (Sub compact/compact) the POA/POI will change since the sight ratio has changed. Figure out what your given POA/POI is for other Glock models and remember it. Take into account what type ammo you are using, different grain and bullet weight can change the bullets flight path.
- The TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for GLOCK were designed to the specifications of Taran Butler and Robert Vogel for the optimum sight picture and brightest fiber optic front sight possible.
- The fiber optic dot has been moved up to the very top of the front sight so the shooter doesn't get confused with shooting off the top of the dot or a big, thick blade sitting above it, which can cause the shooter to shoot either too high or too low.
- The fiber optic bar is NOT partially embedded into the floor of the sight, which means more light reaches a greater portion of the circumference of the rod.
- Our shiny, stainless steel screw reflects even more light right to the middle of the rod.
- As an added bonus, the front sight is designed to also be compatible with the GLOCK factory screw in case it is dropped or lost at the time of installation.
- The front of the rear sight is angled to allow one-handed charging from your belt, pants, or any other object.
- The front sight is .235" tall and .115" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
- The rear is .245" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance.
- Rear serrations cut down on glare. Both front and rear sights are billet stainless steel coated with Diamond Black Ion Bond (95 Rockwell hardness) for the highest level of rust resistance and the strongest finish.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 51 | Next
TTI FO Sights
Posted by Ernesto A Alcala on Dec 6th 2018
I am NOT a sight guy, meaning I am cheap when it comes to buying sights. I decided w/TTI's Black Friday sale and after watching many YouTube videos and reviews of the different types of FO sights and the reasons why they were designed that way I would give TTI sights a shot. My mind has been changed about what good sights could achieve for an average shooter such as myself. These sights went above my expectations...
Simple. Solid. Fast.
Posted by Scott on Nov 1st 2018
These sights are everything you want and nothing more. Simple one dot front sight with a narrow rear sight window. Solid design with good ergonomics for one-handed slide operation. Fast sight picture acquisition.
Top among all
Posted by Licourt on Oct 29th 2018
Iv tried many sights on my Glock 34s trying to see what best fit me and what was fastest, etc. Out of all the ones I’ve tried (zev, frank proctor, Larry vickers) these are the best out there.
Exactly what you expect from TTI
Posted by Mike on Jul 26th 2018
Can't speak to the installation because I had a gunsmith do it for about $20.
Product comes with enough red and green fiber optic for two or three complete sights. Seems like a quality product, fitment on the slide is perfect. Quick front post acquisition in low light and low profile enough to fit in probably any holster.
Posted by Trey on Jun 11th 2018
Easy sight acquisitions and transition
TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for Glock
Posted by Brian on May 30th 2018
These sights are first RATE...VERY easy to acquire the front sight when shooting and they are the best sights I have used on my Glock pistols. NOTE: these are NOT nights sights.
Bald Eagle Screaching
Posted by Your Dad.....Probably. on May 23rd 2018
First off I had to dig the email they sent me to review this out of the trash because I don’t review things, but these sights are just about as perfect as any sights can be. Everything is well thought out and engineered. The difference in rear sight height to front sight height is perfect. The width is perfect. It allows for fast shots up close and precision at distance. I’ve ran everything from Warren, Dawson, Trijicon, Frank Proctor WOTG, 10-8 and so on. These are where it’s at. The rear sight is serrated for her pleasure and knocking down the glare. The front of the rear sight is designed to still rack the gun off your holster, belt, shoe, grandmas face or that ‘85 Sierra Classic parked out back. If you are in the market for some sights for that laser blaster of yours just order these and wait by the mailbox. These cats screaming POI is low must be banging their relatives because this shit is spot the fuck on.
Right on the money
Posted by Unknown on May 11th 2018
This product is awesome! The front sight just screams at you. For steel challenge or USPSA matches, this is the Fiber Optic sights you want. Point of aim and point of impact is dead on target.
Great product BUT ...
Posted by Steven Holmes on Mar 29th 2018
Great product. Well designed and made. Installed it on my Glock 34 Gen 3 and love it. Also sistalled the Tarran trigger spring kit on this gun, which was also a great addition.
The BUT is for the fact that the CO. does not include installation instructions for their products or have how to videos at their web sight. I had to go on line and look for independent U Tube videos. The sight installation is a no brainer , however I had no idea on how to secure the fiber optic rod , until I watched a few u tubes and saw you have to melt the ends with a lighter.
I sprongly suggest Taran Tactical include instructions or how to install videos on their web sight . YOU have great prosucts NOW lets help the customer install them correctly .
Fast sight alignment
Posted by Lee on Mar 16th 2018
The front sight is very easy to find when manipulating the firearm. I like that the rear sight is all black and does not draw attention away from finding the front site.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 51 | Next