Shipping Questions For Retail Purchases
Processing of orders may take up to 3-10 business days due to our current order volume. Additionally, orders placed Friday - Monday or during the time of a sale may experience additional delays.
- If you received an email saying your order shipped, yet you don’t see tracking info. We more than likely have the label printed, and the package is waiting to be fulfilled. What you received was an automated e-mail saying the item shipped, but really, a label has just been created for your order.
- How soon will my order ship out after it has been placed? We aim to batch our orders out on a daily basis. However, it may take up to 1-3 business days after an order has been placed for it to ship. During the week of a sale, or holiday seasons, orders may take anywhere from 3-17 business days to reach your provided shipping address.
- My order status has been 'Awaiting Fulfillment', what does that mean? This means that your order has not yet been batched. Per the previous question, we strive to batch our orders out on a daily basis. However, it may take up to 1-3 business days for your order to get batched.
- It has been two+ days since I placed my order with no shipment updates, what is going on? Our orders may take anywhere from 3-10 business days to arrive at your residence. Additionally, orders placed Friday - Monday may experience additional delays. During the week of a sale, or holiday seasons, orders may take anywhere from 3-17 business days to reach your provided shipping address.
- Why is the shipping cost so expensive? Our Mail Class is Priority(2-3 day arrival after package leaves our facility), and all of our packages are insured. Having one shipment choice ensures that all of our customers receive only the best. For orders totaling in $20 and below, please call us for further information. (805) 522-1911