PLEASE NOTE - ALL RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS WILL BE REIMBURSED AS A STORE CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
*If a refund is issued, there will be a credit card processing fee of 5%.*
We accept returns and exchanges on products & gunsmithing packages purchased directly from us for up to 30 days from the date of delivery. After that period, you will only be eligible to return product for store credit. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition as it was received, and in the original packaging. We only accept returns on items that have been purchased through Tarantacticalinnovations.com.
A few things to note:
- After we issue a refund, it can take 3-10 business days to see a credit minus shipping back to your original form of payment.
- If you'd like to exchange a product, you'll need to complete the returns process, and NOT place a new order. If you place a new order, the initial order will receive a credit card processing fee for the refund issued.
To send an item in for an exchange or return:
As long as you meet the requirements listed above, you may send the item(s) back to us. Please include a note inside your return/exchange package stating your contact information, and why you are sending the item back. Please address the package as follows 'Attn: Return/Exchange. 1250 Tierra Rejada Rd. Simi Valley, CA 93065'
- * A refund will NOT be issued for a damaged magazine body*
- All Firearm Sales Are FINAL.
*For cancellation of orders PRIOR to shipping there will a 5% credit card processing fee*
If a refund is approved, then your refund will be processed to your original method of payment. Refunds take within 3-10 business days to process. Other arrangements can be made on a case-by-case basis.
If your refund appears to be late or missing, please take the following steps in order:
- Check the account of your original payment method.
- If your refund has not posted, please contact your bank or Credit Card Company. There can be longer delays in posting refunds and Taran Tactical Innovations, LLC does not have control over these delays after we have processed a refund.
- When steps 1 & 2 do not answer your concerns to your satisfaction, please contact us at Info@Tarantactical.com.
We will only exchange new & unused items in their original packaging with additional shipping paid for by the customer. If you need to exchange an item, please contact us at Info@Tarantactical.com. Please see above/below for shipping information.
Returning or Exchanging Gifts
Products received as gifts can only be refunded to the original purchaser. All returns or exchanges must be new & unused still in their original packaging. Gift certificates are not eligible for refunds. Please see above/below for shipping information.
*No returns or exchanges will be accepted for stripped set screws, unless otherwise proven to be a manufacturing defect.*
The shipping address for returns and exchanges is as follows:
Taran Tactical Innovations, LLC
1250 Tierra Rejada Rd
Simi Valley, CA 93065.
The customer is responsible for paying shipping costs for returns and exchanges. Shipping costs on the original order are non-refundable.
If the value of the return or exchange is significant, please consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Taran Tactical Innovations, LLC does not independently insure return shipments.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
How to Return Products For Exchange/Return
If you need to return products in accordance with our policy, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable. We recommend that you package the product(s) appropriately and use a traceable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
Do you refund the shipping cost if I return product?
May I receive a refund if the price has changed?
What happens to my refund if my card account is closed?
Taran Tactical will not be responsible for:
- Use of defective or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear and tear, or unreasonable use.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than a qualified gunsmith following proper procedures.
- Criminal Misuse or Negligence.
Product & Accessories: Taran Tactical offers a Limited Warranty up to a YEAR, from date of purchase, for Taran Tactical product & accessories.
Some things that will VOID your warranty include: Re-Anodizing our product, Sand Blasting, or tightening/loosening the set screw on our magazine extensions. If you think you voided the warranty, please contact us for further evaluation.
*PLEASE NOTE: Some issues are subject to rejection and a reason will be given upon inspection of the item in question.*