Shipping For Firearm Packages
Shipping For Firearm Packages
PLEASE NOTE, DO NOT USE USPS.
- You placed an order for a firearm package, now what?: Send that bad boy in! As soon as you place the order with us, print out the confirmation email, and include it within the package that the gun will be coming to us in. Send the firearm in a secure box. Additionally, please include a photo copy of your drivers license with your orders invoice. Please ship firearm orders via UPS or FedEx Overnight or 2-Day Air. DO NOT SHIP VIA USPS.
- Initial shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.: We recommend that you package the product(s) appropriately and use a traceable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit.
- How will I know when my gunsmith work is completed?: Please review the current lead times listed in the product description for your purchased gunsmith work. Your ETA begins once we receive your firearm at our location. If your order is past the maximum ETA date, please note that most of our gunsmith work has been pushed back a minimum of six weeks due to delays with our vendors from the repercussions of COVID-19.
Address your package as follows
1250 Tierra Rejada Rd.
Simi Valley, CA 93065
What do I ship after placing my order?
- For Stippling: Send ONLY the frame.
- For Stipple work WITH barrel coating etc, send entire firearm.
- Combat Master, Trigger Job, etc: Send the ENTIRE firearm.
- Slide Cuts: Send ONLY the slide.
*You may send your magazines in with your firearm, however it is not required.*
For any further questions, please feel free to email us at Info@Tarantactical.com.
I Purchased An All Inclusive Firearm Package, Now What?
If you purchased an all inclusive package, we will need you to contact your local FFL holder. Please have them send their FFL license over to Info@Tarantactical.com, with the following subject line 'FFL for customer name'. Once we receive your FFL holders license, you're all good to go. You will be contacted prior to shipment, and that way you will know the exact day that your firearm ships out from our facility.
For STI Combat Master orders, please follow our product description accordingly. All STI Combat Masters get shipped out from STI's facility directly.
Firearms: Taran Tactical offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our firearms (for the ORIGINAL OWNER). Some Exclusions do apply. Please call us first before sending in your firearm - 805-522-1911.
Taran Tactical will not be responsible for:
- Use of defective or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear and tear, or unreasonable use.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than a qualified gunsmith following proper procedures.
- Criminal Misuse or Negligence.
*PLEASE NOTE: Some issues are subject to rejection and a reason will be given upon inspection of the item in question.*