On Orders Of $200
TTI Oversized Benelli M2/M1 Speed Safety. Black Fits Benelli M1,M2,M3,M4, Super Black Eagle, Montefeltro, and Remington Versa Max This safety was designed to be the ultimate extended safety for Three Gun Competition and Tactical shotguns where getting the gun from a safe position to the ready fire position in a split second counts.
- Smooth to disengage and engages with a positive click.
- Long enough to disengage with out repositioning your trigger finger but not obtrusive to where it distracts the trigger finger while firing.
- Extended “safe” side for more leverage and ease of engaging the safety.
- Easy to operate even when wearing gloves.
- User friendly, easy installation.
- No Gunsmithing required to fit around the shape of the Benelli trigger guard.
- CNC machined out of billet stainless steel Taran designed this safety to give him the best advantage possible in competition and is now offering it to the public.
Quality and functionality
Posted by Mike Fujita on Mar 13th 2017
Originally I had the Dave's Metal Works button purchased and then I saw this one. I ended up returning the DMW button because I like the overall look of the TTI button. I am not disappointed. And the attention to detail on the button head is awesome. Functions perfectly and looks great too!
Posted by Robert Wilson on Sep 15th 2016
This safety installed easily and functioned perfectly during a fast action West Texas dove hunt. I just purchased one for my friend's Benelli SS Custom Shop gun, which has all the other bells and whistles, but still has the OE safety button. He tried my gun with the TTI oversized safety and wished he had one too. He will soon.
TTI Oversized Benelli Ultimate Safety
Posted by Unknown on Jul 28th 2016
It's definitely bigger, making it easier to manipulate the safety. And a great design. Installation is too easy, just get on youtube and it'll walk you right through it.
I like it
Posted by Gary Duggan on Jun 9th 2016
would have got 5 stars, but thought it was a little stiff moving from safe to fire and back. this may loosen up after repeated use. installed easily and gives a larger area to press when quickly putting on safe and dumping the gun for 3-gun matches.
Great Tactile Feel
Posted by Unknown on Jun 8th 2016
Wish there was some visual indicator either in orange or red like the OEM version.
Easier to mainpulate the safety now
Posted by Randy Richardson on May 17th 2016
1. Quality of machining - really nice!
2. Easy installation-
3. Wish there was some red paint showing when off safe similar to factory safety
4. Easier to manipulate safety with enlarged size compared to stock.
5. Taran Tactical marking on safety looks sweet.
5.5 Wish Taran Tactical would sell or do trade in program for benelli bolts again.
Nice upgrade from stock safety.
Posted by Sean on Apr 22nd 2016
Very easy to install, when the safety is engaged, the head of the button is more pronounced and can be felt on the base of your index finger. This let's you monitor the position of the safety without having to adjust your grip and helps prevent forgetting to disengage it.
Only downside is there is no red indicator to show that the weapon is hot when the safety is disengaged. You just have to know which position is which.
So much better than stock for competition!
Posted by Ray on Apr 5th 2016
The installation was easy...thank you YouTube! Made the action on my Franchi Affinity much smoother with easier on/off.