On Orders Of $200
CURRENT BUILD TIME: APPROXIMATELY 9-14 WEEKS
THIS IS A GUNSMITH PACKAGE ONLY. FIREARM NOT INCLUDED. PACKAGE WITH FIREARM INCLUDED MAY BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK - https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/tti-benelli-m2-ultimate-3-gun/
*WE DO NOT HAVE ROOM TO STORE YOUR SHOTGUN WITH A CASE*
When shipping a firearm in for Gunsmith work please send the package to the following address - ATTN Firearm Coordinator.1250 Tierra Rejada. Simi Valley, CA 93065. Due to limited space, please do not send your shotgun in with a hard or soft case. Send the firearm in a box with padding. If a case is sent you will be charged for shipping the case back to you.
When sending in a Firearm for gunsmithing work, please include your contact information and a copy of your invoice within your firearm package. If we do not have any information included with the firearm, we will send it back to the return address the same day we receive it.
Taran has been innovating and customizing Benelli firearms for over a decade. The TTI Custom Tactical 3 Gun Benelli by far has the most wins for tactical shotgun in the world, credited with winning multiple titles including the USPSA Triple Crown, the Fort Benning Multi-Gun Championships, 11 consecutive Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun Championships, and the Rocky Mountain World Championship. Other world-class shooters now shooting the TTI Ultimate Benelli include Keith Garcia ( $50,000 3 Gun Nation Champion ) , Nils Jonasson ( 3 Gun National Champion ), Jesse Duff ( 3 Gun National Champion ), Katie Harris ( 3 Gun National Champion ), Clint Upchurch, Rob Romero, Jansen Jones, James Casanova, Blake Miguez, Allie Barrett, Randi Rogers, Chris Sechiatano ( 3-Gun National Champion ), Burton Thompson, Chuck Anderson, and Todd Jarrett. In 2016 our TTI Shotgun was used in nationals and placed in the first 15 spots for tactical division!
Complete package build includes:
- Custom Bolt Carrier.
- Trigger Job, 3lbs taken off factory trigger.
- Receiver loading port has been machined and polished for faster reloading, includes reload cut on the receiver to help keep the rounds centered for more accurate reloads.
- Extractor and Barrel modifications to prevent jams.
- TTI Custom Lifter/Shell Carrier.
- Tune and polish shell catch.
- Tune and polish carrier latch.
- Taran’s Signature tube and barrel point of impact correction.
- Forearm stippling.
- Straight Stock Stippling.
- Recoil Pad modified (eliminates snagging on clothing).
- Cheek pad for a comfortable cheek weld on Pistol Grip stock.
- TTI Ultimate Safety.
- TTI Oversized Bolt Release.
- TTI Springs Package to enhance reliability with low recoil loads.
- Nordic Extended magazine tube, clamp, and tuned spring, 8rd, 9rd, 10rd, or 12rd tubes (Those with state magazine tube exceptions will receive the necessary magtube length to remain compliant with state regulations).
- 21 inch barrel, 8 round flush.
- 24 inch barrel, 9 round 3/8 inch past barrel, 10 round 2 3/4 inch longer than barrel, 12 round 7 3/4 inch longer than barrel.
- 26 inch barrel, 10 round 1 inch past barrel, 12 round 6 inch longer than barrel.
- TTI Ultimate Charging Handle.
- Hi Viz fiber Optic, RED or GREEN front sight.
- Test Firing with bird shot and slugs.
- Gel recoil pad replace the rock-hard rubber factory pad.
- Nordic Components Picatinny rail.
- Benelli light-modified Crio (Plus) Choke.
- Front and rear QD.
- Sling Plate ( For Pistol-Grip Benelli Only).
- Match Saver (optional).
- Deburr and polish carrier window notch.
- Trigger Guard access guide cut.
To place your order, please contact us with inquiries to availability and current turnaround time. When purchasing our rifles, we will require a copy of a FFL for the firearm to be shipped to, and any other specifics necessary to the build.
*Shotguns are tested with Federal Field & Target Multi-Purpose Load (3 Dram, 1 1/8 oz, 7 1/2 Shot) and Fiocchi Aero Slug 1OZ Low Recoil (2 3/4 inch 12 gauge).*
No coupon codes or discount codes are valid on firearm or gunsmithing packages.
best decision i made for a competition shotgun
Posted by Jeffrey J Stanton on Jul 8th 2018
I received my TTI M2 back in April, but wanted to wait a bit and shoot it before I wrote a review.
Wow, this is a great piece of craftsmanship and well worth the money, it shoots great and flawlessly, I've had it at the range several times to shoot my local 3 gun and it never lets me down.
It gets a lot of attention from the rest of the competitors and everybody wants to hold it or try it out. The staff kept me well informed of the progress on my shotgun from the time they received it till they shipped it back.
I am extremely happy with my purchase and will have more TTI conduct more gunsmith work on some of my other firearms in the future.
Worthy of the premium: over Benelli PC 3gun
Posted by MP Denver on Jun 25th 2018
Just received my TTI upgraded M2. On first inspection, incredible attention to detail, best quality parts, amazing customer service.
Taran has built a great business in TTI. I am familiar with Salient’s M2 for $500-$750 more...DO NOT HESITATE, this is more gun for less! This is the best value in high-end 3Gun shotguns! Ordered on a Tuesday, gunsmith called me Wednesday to walk me thru my build to make sure. Got everything I wanted, receive the gun Monday. Incredible!
This will not be my last TTI!
Why did I wait so long??
Posted by John Hunt on Jun 18th 2018
I received my TTI Benelli M2 last Monday. Took it to the range on Wednesday but didn't get to shoot it much due to heavy rain. I did, however, get to shoot a couple of slugs at 100 yards. My TTI was dead on with Fiocchi JM slugs - and I mean exactly dead on. Normally I wouldn't take a new gun to a large match until I had worked with it for a few weeks, but I took my TTI M2 to the Rockcastle 3 Man 3 Gun this weekend. I shot it every chance I had, and it performed flawlessly. I couldn't be happier. My TTI M2 will help keep this old man in the game a little longer. Thank you.
Posted by PHILIP ISBELL on Apr 4th 2018
The custom work done on my M2 is truly amazing
what a great shotgun this is
thanks to Landon for hooking me up and To Taran for the chance to own it
Posted by Mike on Jul 23rd 2017
My TTI Benelli M2 works flawlessly and looks great too. Slugs are spot on, and my quad load speed and accuracy habe improved too.