*ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH BLEM-VENTORY MAGWELLS*
*EVERY blemished base pad will have a small lightning bolt lasered on it to indicate that it is from BLEM-VENTORY.*
*Please contact us for any questions about the aesthetic condition, or leave an order comment with your preference. We will do our best to accommodate any requests*
**Will only work on the Glock 19 Gen 5**
**magwell will need to be used in conjunction with Taran Tactical basepad in order to have the magazine seat properly.**
** Does not work with Back Strap.
**Will not fit properly on stippled firearms. The magwell will not seat properly if the firearm is stippled all the way to the bottom of the grip.
** May require slight fitting on stippled Glocks. **
** Will not work on Poly 80 frames.
*Not compatible with Gen 2-4 frames or Glock 19X*
Carry Magwell for Glock 19 Gen 5
Taran Tactical Innovations Carry Magazine Well for Gen 5 Glock 19 provides the ultimate in reloading performance for your Glock pistol. CNC'd from high quality billet aluminium right here in America, our one-piece set screw design offers premium performance without the irritation of a two piece design. Forward ergonomic relief cuts provide comfort, while a aggressive funnel increases the speed and success of quick reloads. .7 ounces of high quality Aluminum provides much needed weight for balance to your limited Glock.
- CCP legal (compact carry division)!!
- Aluminium .7oz of high quality craftsmanship to provide weight and help improve your reloads.
- One piece design removes the hassle of losing parts.
- Set screw increases the comfort of retention (Extra-Long Extended Point Set Screw, Alloy Steel, 10-32 Thread, 3/8" Long).
- Massive funnel increases the accuracy of reloads.
- Underside cuts allow for retention and functionality with all current basepad extensions.
- Includes an Inch Hex L-Key Standard, 3/32" Hex, 2" Long.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov