CURRENT ESTIMATED BUILD TIME: APPROX. 35-40 WEEKS
When buying a firearm brand new through Taran Tactical Innovations, we will need YOU to contact your local FFL to have them send over their FFL information to us for shipping. Send the FFL to Firearmsshipping@Tarantactical.com with the following in the subject line, “FFL for Customer Name”.
For questions regarding shipping a firearm in for Gunsmithing work please follow this link - https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/shipping-for-firearm-packages/
Complete package build includes:
- Lightened Bolt Carrier.
- Trigger Job 2.2-3lbs
- Extractor and Barrel modifications to prevent jams.
- TTI Custom Lifter/Shell Carrier.
- Tune and polish shell catch, and carrier latch.
- Forearm and Straight Stock stippling.
- Cheek pad for a comfortable cheek weld on Pistol Grip stock.
- TTI Ultimate Safety.
- TTI Oversized Bolt Release.
- TTI Springs Package to enhance reliability with low recoil loads.
- +2 extension for total of 7 rounds and tuned spring (Those with state magazine tube exceptions will receive the necessary mag tube length to remain compliant with state regulations).
- TTI Ultimate Charging Handle.
- Test Firing with birdshot and slugs.
- Sling Plates, Front and Rear.
- MatchSaverz (optional).
To place your order, please contact us with inquiries to availability and current turnaround time. When purchasing our rifles, we will require a copy of a FFL for the firearm to be shipped to, and any other specifics necessary to the build.
*Shotguns are tested with Federal Field & Target Multi-Purpose Load (3 Dram, 1 1/8 oz, 7 1/2 Shot) and Remington Managed-Recoil Slugger Rifled Slug (2 /34 length, 1200 Velocity, 1 oz. weight)*
No coupon codes or discount codes are valid on firearm or gunsmithing packages. All Firearm Sales Are FINAL.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I bought a Benelli M4 with the intent of sending to Taran Tactical Innovations to have it set up like the one from John Wick Chapter 2. At the time they didn't have any gunsmithing options for the m4 listed on their website but a phone call to their customer service line was all it took to get the ball rolling. I don't recall how long after ordering my John Wick Combat Master it was when I bought the M4, but they both were ready to ship back to me at the same time. I finally took my Benelli M4 to the range yesterday and impressed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. It is without question the finest semi auto shotgun I've ever fired and makes a great companion to my John Wick Combat Master, which is also a fantastic gun by the way. Taran Tactical Innovations can definitely expect more business from me in the future.