On Orders Of $200
Adds 11 Rounds to your magazine with adding minimal weight!!
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residents who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residents can only purchase +0 base pads or GLOCK 43 and GLOCK 42 base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
Installation Tip: Remove the stock MPX base plate and floor plate from the magazine so that only the spring and follower should be left. Slide the base pad onto the magazine and then finish pressing it into place abruptly and firmly. Easing the base pad onto the magazine may result in the spring not dropping fully into the pocket in the base pad.
TTI Firepower Sig MPX Carbine Magazine Extension:
- Designed to work with the STOCK Magazine spring.
- Overall weight 2.4 oz.
- Length, 2 inchs.
- Patented, proven push-pin design.
- No tools needed, just push the pin down, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the basepad and remove the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension.
- One piece design; no small parts to keep track of.
- Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position.
- Holds 41+1 in 9mm.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard anodized.
- Made in the USA.
This Taran Tactical Innovations Sig MPX Carbine base pad works on the Sig MPX stock 30 round 9mm magazine. This TTI base pad will add 11 extra rounds to your stock Sig MPX Carbine 30 round magazine. This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI Sig MPX base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only holds 40 rounds
Posted by Allen on Oct 12th 2020
Well made product that I have no doubt that will last a long time. The only reason for the 4 star and not 5 star is the capacity. You can barely force a 41st round under the feed lips, but it will not seat into the MPX with a closed bolt with 41 rounds. The spring is far too tight and there is no room for any more compression with a 41st round. This is a 40+1 magazine.