On Orders Of $200
TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights Set for Glock with Optic Cut
Replacement Fiber Optic - https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/replacement-fiber-optic-rod/
- 1/16 allen key.
-Made to be co-compatible with optic cut slides in order to prevent removing iron sights with optic use. Take your pick between our standard height and our co-witness height!
-RMR Co-Witness option is for Glock slides that have gotten the RMR cut, like the one we provide. This is not for MOS Glock slides.
- POA/POI set at 15 yards for Full Sized Glocks using 124 grain ammo. If you put the sights on another Glock (Sub compact/compact) the POA/POI will change since the sight ratio has changed. Figure out what your given POA/POI is for other Glock models and remember it. Take into account what type ammo you are using, different grain and bullet weight can change the bullets flight path.
- The TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for GLOCK were designed to the specifications of Taran Butler and Robert Vogel, for optimum sight picture and the brightest fiber optic front sight possible.
- The fiber optic dot has been moved up to the very top of the front sight so that the shooter will not get confused with shooting off the top of the dot or a big/thick blade sitting above it - Which can cause the shooter to shoot either too high or too low.
- The fiber optic bar is NOT partially embedded into the floor of the sight. That means that more light reaches a greater portion of the circumference of the rod.
- Our shiny, stainless steel screw, reflects even more light right to the middle of the rod.
- As an added bonus, the front sight is designed to also be compatible with the GLOCK factory screw in case it is dropped or lost at the time of installation.
- The front of the rear sight is angled to allow one-handed charging from your belt, pants, or any other object.
- All new punch inlay design on both sides of rear sight for better ease of installation and adjustment.
Standard Height Specs
- The front sight is .230" tall and .124" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
- The rear is .245" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance.
RMR Co-Witness Height Specs
-The front sight is .315" tall and .124" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
- The rear is .317" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance.
MOS Co-Witness Height Specs
-The front sight is .365" tall and .124" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
-The rear is .375" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Same quality I have gotten used to from TTI
Posted by Unknown on Jul 16th 2019
I have been waiting for these sights to come out for RDS equipped pistols, I hated to give them up when I put the RDS on. Even though they are now relegated to back-up sights, they are still the same quality and excellent sight picture that I had gotten used to with the standard height TTI sights. These are made for RDS pistols, not just suppressor height sights. Definitely glad they sell them now.
Posted by Bryan on Jul 13th 2019
Great sights. Easy install much better than stock. Love love love it.
Posted by Mark McKinney on Jul 12th 2019
Fantastic sights, they are so much better than traditional suppressor sights with a MOS glock.