TTI Ultimate SV/ST Universal FollowerTaran Tactical Innovations
TTI Ultimate SV/STI Universal Follower
- Designed to Lock back the slide with one round in the chamber still.
- Taran Tactical Innovations strives to provide the ultimate products for the ultimate competitor. The TTI Ultimate STI/SV Universal Follower works universally for all magazines. It is a custom designed from years of experience by Taran Butler, our second gen follower will help put you over the top. USED by Nils Jonasson, Chris Tilly, JJ Racaza, Max Michel, Travis Tomasie and Jessie Harrison.
This Follower is designed specifically for 170mm SVI Magazine Tubes with our 3mm Base Pads but is also compatible with all of the magazine tubes that our Ultra Thin Follower can be used in.
Get the most out of your magazines by including TTI springs and base pads in your magazine set-up.
- STI .40 Cal (21+1): TTI Ultimate Follower, 140mm STI Tube, TTI 11-coil Spring, TTI 4mm Base pad.
- STI 9mm/38 (23+1): TTI Ultimate Follower, 140mm STI Tube, TTI 11-coil Spring, TTI 4mm Base pad.
- SVI 9mm/38 (23+1) TTI Ultimate Follower, 140mm SV Tube, TTI 11-coil Spring, TTI 3mm Base pad.
- SVI 9mm/38 (24+1) TTI Ultimate Follower, 140mm SV Tube, TTI 11-coil Spring, TTI 7mm Base pad (OPEN Division).
- Rescomp .40 Cal (21+1) TTI Ultimate Follower, 140mm Rescomp Tube, TTI 11-coil Spring, TTI 3mm Base pad.
- MBX .40 Cal (21+1) TTI Ultimate Follower, 140mm SPS Tube, TTI 11-coil Spring, TTI 7mm Base pad (Minor tuning required).
- MBX 9mm/38 (23+1) TTI Ultimate Follower 140mm SPS Tube TTI 11-coil Spring TTI 7mm Base pad (Minor tuning required).
- MBX .40 Cal (29+1) TTI Ultimate Follower 140mm SPS Tube TTI 13-coil Spring TTI 7mm Base pad (Minor tuning required).
- STI .40 Cal (29+1) TTI Ultimate Follower, 170mm STI Tube, TTI 13-coil Spring, TTI 4mm Base pad.
- SVI .40 Cal (29+1) TTI Ultimate Follower, 170mm INFINITY Tube, TTI 13-coil Spring, TTI 4mm Base pad.
*Follower is compatible with MBX base pads
Picked up 6 of these bad boys along with springs and 4mm base pads to run in my STI gen 2 mags (40 S&W). These things just plain old work. All 6 mags now function with 21 rounds in them. The only adjustment that is needed is to Dremel off the slide stop portion. Great product and I highly recommend the TTi system (Follower, Springs, Base Pad) if you are serious about your mags working. FYI: I figured these would work fine because my 9mm mags set up with the ultra thin followers do too. So, I'm not surprised. Great product. Stop wondering what will work, just get the TTI set up.
If you ise any other follower for your 2011 you’re wrong. All 20 or somof my mags have TTI guts and when turned correctly to you gun work flawlessly.
I got 4 follower and installed them in my STI tubes. All 4 mags started to cause failure to feed immediately afterwards specially with the last round. I switch back to my old STI followers and problem solved. Also I should've read the return policy before buying from this website. The 15% restocking fee is painful and I haven't seen such thing in this industry. TTI Rep; These followers will cause Failure to feeds if you just put it in your stock magazine. These followers are minimalist followers and you will need your magazine to be 'tuned' to work properly. The last round will not feed if you have your slide lock engaged. But yes, you are right, if you just put these in your magazines and do not do the proper steps these followers will cause FTF. STI/SV or the 2011 pistol in general are considered a hand tuned firearm and typically nothing drops in without a fight. -LT